Academic IT Student Support Team
Visit the Academic IT Student Support Team (via Microsoft Teams) if you have questions about Moodle, Teams, or other technology related to your coursework at UTHSCT. We are here to support our students, and we are only a click away.
IT Help Desk
Call or Email
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday
- 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- After hours calls accepted.
Minimum Technology Requirements on Campus (Students)
Windows Laptop/Desktop or Apple Mac
- Processor: I5 Quad Core or greater
- RAM: 8GB or greater
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise – Mac OS Sierra or greater
- Hard Drive: SSD preferred – HHD supported
- 10 mbps download
- 5mbps upload
Campus Wi-Fi Networks
Guest Wi-Fi: UTGUEST
- Vendors and other visitors to campus can connect to the limited UT Guest portal
Secured Student/Employee Wi-Fi: UTH3CENTER!
- The fastest, most secure Wi-Fi network on campus is the UTH3CENTER! Network. Select the network on your device and sign in with your campus credentials. No guest authorization.
General Support and How To’s
- For helpful IT documentation surrounding policies and procedures around campus, click here.
Communication and Collaboration
Email and Calendar
UTHSCT Email is provided through Office 365 – Outlook.
- Log into Outlook Online with your UTHSCT email address (including @uthct.edu for faculty/staff or @go.uthct.edu for students) and password.
- Install the Outlook app on your mobile device and sign in with your full UTHSCT email address and password.
DUO Two-Factor Authentication Setup
Two-Factor authentication for VPN and Vmware is provided by Duo Mobile.
As a student or faculty/staff member of UTHSCT you have 5 additional licenses of Office 365 that can be installed to a device of your choosing.
- Office 365 Apps install.
If you need additional support or would like more information on the Office products, please refer to Microsoft’s support site.